Philosophie

My career as a professional dancer and entertainer has given me opportunities to travel around the world. Enriching my world view and knowledge of other cultures. Besides dancing I want to perform my massage techniques and skills. I think that we have to become more conscious about our Body. We have to listen more to our Body, to communicate...

Excercise, a good diet, inner reflection through meditation and positive thinking contribute to a more conscious understanding of our Body. A more happy and healthy life! I can help you understand and listen to your Body. My massages are an investment for your Health and I can guide you with Yoga Classes to communicate better between Body and Mind.

So Lets co-0perate! Come on a journey with me.....

Copyright © 2008,Chan Thai Massage. All rights reserved